PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT FORMS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN REFERRED TO US FOR A CONCUSSION PLEASE FILL OUT THE SECOND FORM (SCROLL DOWN)
Important Information Regarding your Appointment
- Please make sure to wear a tight fitting mask to your appointment to prevent your glasses from fogging up and our equipment from fogging up. This will ensure we can get an accurate testing for you.
- If you currently have prism in your glasses please bring a copy of the prescription with you to your exam.
- Please come alone to your appointment, additional family members will not be allowed into the clinic. Children under 14 are allowed to have 1 accompanied parent. Older children are asked to come in to the clinic on their own, we will call the parent in at the end of the assessment to go over the results (please just wait in the car in the parking lot).
- If the answers to your covid screening questions change between now and your appointment time please call our office immediately at 289-997-3385.
- The assessment is 1 hour long, if additional time is required you will be asked to come back. The purpose of the assessment is to see if vision therapy is the best treatment option for your condition, alternative treatment options will be presented as well. This is an assessment only, there is no therapy done on this day. Please refer to the document below for more details on how a vision therapy program works.
- The assessment can give some individuals a headache, it may increase your double vision, or if you are a concussion patient your symptoms may be exacerbated by the assessment.
- Patients that are more than 15 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment
- We require 24 hours for any cancelations to avoid a cancelation fee.
Please download our vision therapy information package, which has all the information you need about our vision therapy program.