Important Information Regarding your Appointment
- If your child is 2 or older, please make sure your child wears a tight fitting mask to their appointment our equipment from fogging up.
- For infants or children 18 months and younger, keeping them in their bucket seat or bringing them in a front facing carrier works best.
- Bring any prescription glasses that they currently are using (you don't need to bring old glasses they no longer use).
- You may have one parent sit on their exam. All other family members will be asked to wait outside of the clinic.
- If the answers to your covid screening questions change between now and your appointment time please call our office immediately at 289-997-3385.
- Children at this age are dilated on an as needed basis based on the results of the examination. Dilation may be done on a separate date at a follow up appointment.
- Children do not need to be able to read the chart to complete the exam. We can do a whole examination modified to the age of the child. The goal is to make the experience enjoyable for them. We often throw in a little paw patrol for our more nervous older kids :). If your child is extra nervous, there is a Peppa Pig episode where they go to the eye doctor that some families watch before their appointment.
- Patients that are more than 15 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment
- We require 24 hours for any cancelations to avoid a cancelation fee.